How Much Are You Worth? How Much Salary Do You Deserve?
89% of the American respondents put salary as their first priority in the case of junk-hunting. More than 50% of the survey respondents consider they are underpaid, thereby one of three Americans works as an independent worker in the contemporary era. Dare you request your desirable salary at a job interview? Some occupations are well-paid and some don’t. How to get a better offer? Get an overall perspective of the career you are interested in is a necessity. You must figure out the average monthly salary of your career before you attend a job interview. So you can have a better sense of how to negotiate your salary.
The following are dos and don’ts of salary negotiation at a Job Interview:
- Are you experienced in this field?
- Cost-of-living varies.You must take your monthly rent into account.
- You have to get a clear mind of job duties and working hours.
- How much benefit can you contribute to the company?
- How can you help the profits increase efficiently?
- How to secure more potential clients for the company?
- Can you accept the job if the salary is unsatisfying?
- Will you turn down the job offer if the salary is underpaid?
Tags: benefit packages, average compensation, professional association, geographic region, online cost-of-living analyses,