1. Don’t for one second feel ashamed about these scars on your chest. You’re just wearing on the outside what the rest of us wear on the inside.
2. I don’t want to be pretty, I want to be perfect.
3. Pretending you’re not miserable isn’t changing, it’s denial.
4. Tell me what you don’t like about yourself.
5. I’m a firm believe that I am very much on my own in this life.
6. I always go back to you because you hate me the best.
7. Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are.
8. When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead.
9. I don’t eat. I am a model.