劇本改編自Stephanie Danler所著的2006年暢銷小說《苦甜曼哈頓 Sweetbitter》講述22歲的Tess抵達紐約市後在名餐廳工作，她必須面對各種誘惑包括毒品﹑酒﹑愛情﹑慾望﹑酒吧﹑美食…
- It’s the owner’s way of saying thank you. ★
- You know, I find your sarcasm boring. ★
- I owe you a shot. ★
- God, this is unreal.
- Don’t do anything unless I tell you to.
- I’m charming 24 hours a day.
- You having fun yet? You took this job because you thought it would be easy.
- My wife is deceased.
- Let’s move past that.
- Pass me a beer.
- Hi! Could I please get the chicken shawarma with the white sauce? (雞肉沙威瑪)
- Oh, you’ve tried, darling.
- Have a seat there, mouthy. (inclined to talk a lot, especially in a shameless manner)
- Happens every night.
- I’m in love.
- I’m a professional.
苦甜曼哈頓第二季 Sweetbitter Season
“I never let myself want anything this much before.” — Tess (Ella Purnell), Sweetbitter, Season 1